Thursday, November 15, 2007

Taking a trip. LW!

Well it looks as though there is a possibility that I'll be leaving for Mexico for a week or so. Going to go visit a home there and see how things are and visit friends there. But keep it in your prayers.. For My Friend that I am hoping to get the ride with is actually here in the States right now trying to raise the funds to get a new Van for her home. And if she is able to, which is just by faith. Then I will be able to make going with her. So all you prayer worriers please pray for a miracle of abundant supply of finances so that she is able to get this Van. Thus also making it able for me to go along with her. Thanks so much.

And if all works out which we have the faith it will, then my sons and I will not be around for about 1 to 2 weeks give or take. But have no fear I will return and have plenty to show for it.
Love you all.

...And because I will probably miss saying it to you all then.. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Have a good time eating lots of yummy food. Drinking lots of good wine and drinks, and enjoying the wonderful friends and family and people you are with. Muah!

2 comments:

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

awww anjie we love you and will miss you!!!!!

Rosita said...

I'll miss you the most... but I guess it works out well since I'll be travelling then too.
Love you hon and hope it all works out for the best!