Sunday, November 04, 2007

Clothed- The band






Not sure that's their real name for the band.. But they did use it the night I took these pics.. The lighting was terrible thus the reason for it being so grainy.. But I wanted to show off my guys to you.. And yes, some of you may say they are your men as well. But that's ok! To me, its just that simple they are all of ours. Hehe! But I must say.. They kick butt and did really well the night I heard them play. You guys Rock! Luv you all! Clothed--- Nick-lead singer Brian-Bass David- Lead guitar Jesse- Drums ... Got a few more guys if you like these. Muah!

4 comments:

Rosita said...

Haha.. way to go Nicki!

Anonymous said...

Anj... they're not really called "clothed". It's a joke.... silly lady

Anjie said...

Ya I caught on that they where just joking, but I wasn't completely sure.:D

Anonymous said...

Well said.