Wednesday, November 14, 2007

He takes a tumble




So Kaden finally did I number on him self.. Of course I have to say it's not the first time it's happened. But I do believe it's the worse one yet.. And yet not that bad. TTL!
He was standing up on one of the flimsy chairs you always tell them not to get on and warn them about the dangers of falling and hurting themselves. But kids will be kids.. So it was bound to happen some day. We were just heading to see his dentist as well. So we almost canceled but I was determand to go ahead anyway. And it was totally fine.. He actually did really well with the Doc. She had asked him to open his mouth so she could brush his teeth and he opened up and she was all shocked, saying..."oh wow! He opened his mouth for me, no kids his age have ever done it willingly." Thankfully, he enjoys his teeth brushing time and because he got to sit in the cool dentist chair (which he loved) he felt so special and did wonderfully. TTL!

No comments: