Friday, November 02, 2007

The last couple of weeks.

Being as it's been a busy few weeks, these past three. I thought to just add them all into one and fill you in on my happenings.

First week from Oct 15th till Oct 19th (My birthday)Kaden and I went to Austin to visit some friends there. It was a really good visit. Kaden got to do some bonding time with his dad. And did a whole lot of chit chatting as well. Which was totally nice, as so far the only things coming from his mouth have been noise. so hearing him talk at least saying words here and there was a big
step up for him. But a real pleasure hearing. Also was able to visit some other old friend and neighbor while there and got some new pictures taken. So I'll post one here for you all.
Drove back home on my birthday sadly and got back late. So was really tired upon arrival. Ethan and the other kids wanted to use the occasion for a cake. So we busted out a provisioned cake and had that. This was the big event but I guess as you get older in years you can't always expect much to happen. Second week after the week end, my parents with all but myself and my kids went on a road/faith trip. Wish I could have gone to, but there are always sacrifices to be made. So we stayed back to have some quality time together. Which I have to say was a whole lot of and lots of fun as well. OK so were not in the best of the best neighborhood. So with everyone gone I didn't really want to be in the house alone. So I was bouncing around driving here and there, staying with different friends and folks. We stayed at a whole we three different homes. And for one night a friend was able to spend the night with us. Sadly there were no single available young strapping men to come spend the night with me sadly. so this is how it all played out. Ha! It was alot of fun none the less and we were able to get some fellowship in at the same time.. Plus attend a wedding of dear friends. Congrats Chris and Marianne, wish you guys great happiness together. And this week was basically normal. All except for the exception of last night being able to go hang out with some friends and have fun and fellowship again. Jer, Mila, Gabe you guys are awesome. Hope to be seeing you all around soon.

At the park with the boys
It was a wonderful two weeks.

5 comments:

Amythos said...

You look super good in that picture that was taken Anj, simply beautiful.
You're getting more and more beautiful each time I see a picture of you.
Miss you girl! Hope everything is going well for you, and you find a place to go soon, and are happy.

angie said...

u look so pretty!

Anjie said...

Tks ladies... So sweet of u.. Love u Lani. Tk you!

Rosita said...

Yes, just beautifoool!

Anonymous said...

Kaden is gettin so big.. it's weird... miss the oinking turdmite