Monday, November 12, 2007

Annoying Headaches... seeing eye to eye

Don't we all go through this at times?
While out with my son Ethan the other day we caught just this one part of the episode but after watching this my son laughs turns and says to me. "Mom that's the funniest thing ever,his mom was ignoring the little boy that whole time he was calling her, then when she finally answers him, all he wanted to say was hi... that's kinda what I do to you some times huh?" ...all we could do was laugh cause he was actually seeing it coming from another point of view and really got the picture of how annoying his nagging must be to me at times. But it also did help me see it on the other view point, where all he wanted was to say hi but cause his mom ignored him so long he kept at it till he got her attention.

Lesson learned? Don't wait till your at your limit with your child's nagging before giving them your full attention.

No comments: