Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Brother

Yesterday marked the day of my Brother Matthews passing. But I'd like to take the time now to remember his life, and all the wonderful things he brought and gave to us all.

For one,he was the best brother one could have ever asked for.
Two, the dearest and truest friend one could have.
Three, he was always there for you when you needed him.
Four, always a good listening ear.
Five, anything he'd put his mind to, he'd get it done.
Six,was very loving and caring.
Seven, Very handsome.
Eight, No matter where he went, he always left behind a good impression on ppl.
Nine, Very sensitive to peoples feelings.
Ten, In growing up, of all my brothers, he was the one that always stuck up for me though all his peers ,brothers or others used to tease or put me down. He was always there. Always sorry if I was teased to much.. Stuck up for me. Showed me so much love.. In growing up was super supportive of my desisions in life. And just basically gave of himself to help the family in everyway possible.. Even when he didn't have much himself.

There is tons more I could say about dear Matthew.. I know where he's now he's really happy.. Though I miss him alot.. I know he's in a better place, along with others that we love and miss.. But he's also able to help us so much more now in heaven then he could have down here. So though it was sad his passing. I'm happy for his new life, and that he doesn't have to suffer any more.. Or feel what ever he had felt in this life. He's free now and happy.. And thats why I know I have to be happy for him too, cause I know it's what he would want of us.

Love you so much Matt, thanks for everything. Always thinking & praying for you till we meet again.

No comments: