Thursday, July 13, 2006

Kidz Bits

What do you do, when your 5 your old son comes up to you and says..." mom I want to grow my hair out long like my Uncles." You say... "sweety, why don't we wait on that till your as old as he is.". And he says.... "because I'm already a big boy, I have a little brother. That makes me big, so can I grow my hair out?" Ahhh.. Ahhh.... "ok Honey, will see how it looks, but if it's not turning out nicely will cut it"... Then he says.. "Don't worry mom, it will turn out and I'll be super handsome :D. " We left it at that.. So now he's on his quest to have long hair.

Last night I was putting my son to bed. Saying good night, and praying for the night.. When my litte one says. "Mom! I have these two round things under my genitals...Am I going to die, they are hard and small??? Umm, my thoughts !!.Oh no, not more bumps on his body.. " where Ethan, were is the bumps??" He then points to his balls and says there... they move around too... Apon understanding what "bumps" he was meaning, I therefore explained to him in simple term that thats what the Lord gave to boys. Then a whole slew of questions sparng forth for which I had to therefore say.. When you grow up you will understand all about how the lord made you etc.

I thought that it was cute though once they start asking all these different things.. You think they are so "young" and still taking there time to grow.. But then time just slips by you so fast too. Ahh Well!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

hahahah good stuff!

Maria said...

Sorry, I didn't finish. I was going to say: kids are so pure, it's refreshing, even when it's a little embarrassing to answer those kinds of questions.

Anjie said...

May I ask who this is? Do I know you?