Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Mystery

Last night I had some things going through my head and then I wrote this down. It's been a while since I've written any poetry but I thought to give it a shot.

Why do we love, if love doesn't last forever
Why do we cry, if our tears only dry and wither.
Why do we brake with a heart that will one day heal.
Why do we hate, and know it's not for real.

Why do we wrong to make right again.
Why do we hide behind this thin layer of skin.
Why do we bury our fears with sin.
Why do we hold those burning aches within.

To fear a fear,
To dream a dream,
To love that's the Mystery.

To heal a heart,
To make amends,
To fight the soul from hardening.

To save a life,
To catch a tear,
To love.. that's the Mystery.
To love is our destany.

2 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

it's good.. I like it

Queen of Clubs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.