Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Monday

Well I guess having another little one in my life doesn't leave me much room to goof off on here much.. So this explains my infrequency.

Anyway! Monday I took a day off.. went Sunday night to KidzVidz home. Love those guys there. They are all so loving and sweet.. They have a slew of guys there. Of all ages.. And they 're just the sweetest, even the younger once. Always saying how pretty I looked, or how sweet I was etc. It's not every day you get that, so it's a rare treat. And a nice one at that! Just wish we weren't so far off...

I had wanted to do some major jamming Sunday night, but for one Aaron chickened out again at doing it.,(doom on you, you bad bugger! )And two it was late by the time I got dropped off. We would have still done it though if he had been there. When I walked in everyone was like.. "Where's Aaron?", "Aaron didn't stay" ," Why didn't he come to jam with us".. All I could tell them was that I tried.. It would have been nice though.. I've been inching to do some jamming for a while. Some intence jamming...PTL! Maybe some other time. :(

Things are so quiet in the home now.. I mean really quiet.. Everybody is basically all gone, just us last few standing.. And will see how much longer that will go for. The home is bound to close but ya! Just miss everyone alot! You know how it is.. Once you've passed that certian point. All you care about is moving forward, and getting going, cause it's so hard living in limbo. Well I just feel that creeping in. So will see how things go from here.

No comments: