Thursday, June 15, 2006

Things Happening



sleeping soundly




innocence is bliss














heres his "guardian angel" showering him


Well as I said I would try to stay on top of writing in my blog. But as you see, its not all that easy..

First let me give a shout out to Rick and Rosie. Congrats on your little bundle of joy, she sure is a Emerson. Hope and wish you the best!


Well I've been wanting to add some little nick nacks in here. But just haven't found the time to do so.. Every time I get to writing, my precious one decides its his time to wake. Such is
life.. Speaking of Precious one.. How about a few pics?

1 comment:

Queen of Clubs said...

hey whose hand is that? it's kinna chubby with short nails so I know it's not you.. I like the sleepin is bliss one.. very cute sis!