Monday, June 26, 2006

ROBBED!!




Ya! Did I tell you.... The other day I got robbed... Weird thing was.. I went to a Restrant with a friend to eat out.. AppleBee's... So we park, and I decided to leave my purse in the truck, not wanting to have to hold anything thing for onces.. And inside.. just before getting our food, I had this earry feeling to pray for the truck, cause for some reason I felt and had the though what if we were robbed?" so I prayed I quick pray and went to eating.. Not long after we came out of the resturant.. My friend opened my door first and let me get in.. I got in... and looked across to the other side.. Saw glass shattered on the drivers side.. and my first reaction was.... " no, were not robbed!" then I turned to my friend and said..." someone broke in".. I had left my purse behind the passangers seat on the floor...that was the only thing in the Truck that was taken.. thankfully they didn't get my friends digital camara.. As he had borrowed it.. So we went back to the resturant.. Called the police.. I was still in shock.... I told mysef I wasn't going to cry...I called Dad to let him know, and broke out in tears... what!!! can you blame me? I was mad! We filed a police report, cleaned the mess, and went and watched a movie...

Boy,was I mad!!! Not to mention the next day my bank calls to see why I wasn't useing my card...only to be having so much activity on it in the space of 12 hours.. 7 times, they tried and failed to get into my account..How stupid is that?



2 comments:

Teacup said...

It's such a horrible, sinking feeling. So sorry girl, but I'm glad you weren't in personal danger! Big hug!

Anonymous said...

I hope they catch those evildoers!

It's quite surprising that they would smash the window like that.
They must have been amateurs.