Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's Quiet..Too Quiet!!!

.... So many things have been going on all at once, happenings, changes,excitment,joy & saddness. And it seems to always hit at the same time when ever it does happen.

We just lost a bunch of members to our home saddly. Tim, Maya and their girls. Lani left before them. Aaron's gone at the time, only to come back and then leave again. And then Shelly just informed us that she'll be moving as well.
Then there's Jeanie that wants to join us. And this friend of mine for a time. With people coming and going. Not to mention the arrival of two new babies in the home..
It's just over whelming. And really quite now too.. I love the quite. Not complaining there! Just miss the home that we had. Everyone here was just totally great.. If we had not all decided to close.. We would have really made a great winning team. We were a great winning team!!!

Anyway... I would like to thank all those that lived here. For all their love and support. It was a real experiance living with you all and I'm going to miss you greatly when that time really comes to departing and saying good bye. Love you! Your in my prayers.

2 comments:

Amythos said...

quite? or quiet? hrm gotcha on that one didn't I?
Miss you Anjie, tell Ethan I say hi

Anjie said...

Thanks Lani for getting that for me!