Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunday Fun Day...





Well I can't give it a total "fun day" name.. As Sunday's are yet the busiest days of the entire week (for a good part of it). But still there was some fun involved. And its always a better day looking at, then friday or Saturday. Being as Monday is usually our day off and something we all look forward to.
But here's a little something!

I took these pics of my youngest sister.. We normally have Activated meetings today.. But our air-con has been a pain in the butt and not functioning.. So the meeting is held else were this week. But still she found this hat, and I thought she was so cute in her "sunday atire" that I got these pics of her.

2 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

such a cutie sis we have

Teacup said...

Adorable! Now for some pics of you!!!