Saturday, March 17, 2007

Setting the record straight

OK People! I've had this question asked alot now so I thought to lay it out to you. Sorry I didn't do it sooner.
The pictures I have of me in my blog in..."The other side of me"is not my real hair. It is in fact a wig.I know,I know! I should have said something sooner, but I really did like the hair style. And got a lot of comments on how alot of u liked it as well. Only one in fact that I've heard has said something against it... my son Ethan... His words were..." Is that real mom? Cause if its not,take it off, you look scary with it and I don't like it, it makes me want to run and hide from you." I could only laugh, though I knew it couldn't have been that bad, I none the less did have to end the fun, but not before I got some pics in it. Therefore I wanted to to hear what your comments where, and posted them. It is a good hair style though. So will see what happens.

PS: Thank you, for those that did make comments on the hair though. So sweet! :)

1 comment:

Rosita said...

Woah! Anjie, you really have been posting, haven't you?
Hey, you really should link to my blog sometime... kay?