Thursday, March 29, 2007

I found the answer to my problem

I just discovered that my little one has four teeth coming through.. I thought it might have been some childhood sickness he may have gotten again.. But thankfully I just discovered today that he's got four teeth on the top coming through.. And I'm so happy to know it's that and nothing else.
But man has he been a grouch. And real fussy grouch. It's been a real test of my patients especially at night but thank the lord he's given me the grace. (note to self. Don't ever have a Taurus child boy or girl again.. hehe) Anyway! Please pray for him that those teeth come through so that he can sleep and I can too.

1 comment:

... said...

I have two Taurus children and I'll have another one any day. Well, you know what I mean. They are great kids, if anyone thinks otherwise, he/she has not learned to appreaciate Taurus children in all their beauty.