Thursday, March 22, 2007

It finally might be! Pray 4 me.

So! Dad and Mom agreed that I can go to WordStock this year. On one condition! That Kaden is weened by then. So ... Lord have mercy!! I have a great task ahead of me, and one month to do it in. But they gave me the go ahead to confirm it. So will see what happens from here.
Which means since there are only so many of us left in the home it will be up to Dad, Mom and the three little "pig's" to care for the littlest piglet. Eek! Not alot of help there. But I know the lord will bless them. And it will give me an opportunity to experience what WordStock is all about. If I do get accepted in the end. I'll just keep my fingers crossed as I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Pray that I'm able to go this year people. Some need funds to make it there.. Well though I could use that too, I also need your prayers.

3 comments:

Rosita said...

Oh my! I'll miss you so, so much! And Steven might not even go now since he got invited to XD. He's still deciding though. Love you!

Living My Fairytale said...

Aw, so happy that you get to go. Sad though to see you weaning him, I've been learning about all the benefits of prolonged breastfeeding! 2 weeks with my sister. Haha. But he's a big sturdy boy, he'll do fine. I'll pray everything works out.

Anjie said...

I'm still waiting on a answer.. But I'm keeping it in my prayers.. Will see what happens.
Rosita.. Tell steve to really make sure he's making the right desision. :D I'll be praying for him too.