Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thanks too...


Kerri-- Couldn't have made it with out your support. Your always one to rely on. Thank you for everything really. Your a wonderful sister.
Charity-- can't not be thankful for u.. You are such a great Mommy. Thanks for everything you've done for me.


Ricky & Rosie-- Thanks for being such awsome friends. and for putting up with me threw it all.







Marie-- Ever funny,full of life and great depths.. Your a great sample of sticking through in tough times.









Pabs & Jess-- You two are my role models. You made such a big difference in my life. Taught me great lessons about love,giving and sharing. I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me.







Chris-- For always being there when I needed you most. Thank you for loving me! For your inspiration and passion.







1 comment:

Living My Fairytale said...

Aww so sweet. We love you too! It's been fun.