Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Dear Friend


As I mentioned.. Marie came over to see me for a couple of days.. saddly she departed from me today.. I'm going
to miss her much!! Sniff!!!
But last night we had a parting ceramony and celebration.. Which was alot of fun, had some drinks, talked of old times, snacks, and then watched a very favorite movie of mine.. Phantom of the Opera.. It was great!
So here's to Marie, and the wonderful friend and women that she is.. I have the strangest feeling I may never be seeing you again.. I'm going to miss you Luv.. Have a good life!!!

Our cheep Pink Champain





Of which we all partook of...
and wanted to partake in...
Then there was more Champain & snacks which I enjoyed...


And which marie Enjoyed as well.. In the wrong place for a bit.. hehe!!







2 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

such a bibber.. runs in the family... to bad I fell asleep.. shucks :(

Maria said...

Your baby is just too cute!!! I love the one of him wanting the drink!