Saturday, September 16, 2006

Grapes of Thankfulness

Wow! Well I realised that my last posting sounded a little depressing and down.. It wasn't meant to be so.

Anyway! I just wanted to put a few comments up of different things I thought about. And people I thought of as well. Its my way of saying thanks to all those that have been such an awsome part of my life, through the good and bad. The hard times and the pleasent. I can't be more thankful for what a wonderful family we have. With such wonderful friends and co-workers. Thank you everyone.. and if I happen to not mention everyones name, know your not forgotten. Love you!!!

Dad-- through the good, bad, and hard time. Always there when you need him.










Mom-- an ever pleasent listening ear,and stays young dispite many obstacles.










Livi-- threw out her whole life has been so sweet, a wonderful sister, and ever so beautiful.. stay just the way the lord made you sis.











Mike, Nat,JP-- for being the bros you are,caring, put up with me, and good friends. Love you!








Ethan & Kaden-- For making out the best part of my life into such wonder and joy. Your my life, my loves,my happiness. I'm here today because of you.










PS: I've not finished yet.. there is more to come.. Just thought to start with the ones whom have always been there for me..

1 comment:

Queen of Clubs said...

thanks sis.. luv ya too!!