Monday, October 09, 2006

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Seems the topic these days for alot of us single women is.... Where have all the men gone?
Truth be told... The ones worth having & needing are the ones taken already...( No offence to all you single none married men out there). But there is just a great lacking out there for us these days..
Why is that? There seems to be for every 10 females only 3 males.. I know I started having kids later in life, thus my boys won't do for some time. But what are those single females out there supposed to do...

"WHERE HAVE A THE COWBOYS GONE???"

Their either married with kids, taken but not forgotten, or not in the fam any more.... Am I forgetting a spot?
I know I may just be putting out my death warrent here.. But I've just heard it said so many times before I felt like blogging about it to see just how many others out there feel the same.. ( forgive me gentlemen I mean no offence)
All I can say is that... all you married ladies out there are some lucky!!!! :D

1 comment:

Living My Fairytale said...

Hear hear!
You're welcome to borrow Ricky...snicker.
There may not be so many cowboys, but sometimes you have to stop looking for the cowboys so that you can fall in love with the stable hand...
In other words, prince charmings do exist, but the grass is always greener on the other side, and while those married men may seem fabulous, it usually took the help of their wife, the Lord, their kids and married life to get them that way. Most of those women started with the sweet, but not-so-husbandly-looking single men that drift around these days.
All that to say, your man is out there, but his first name may not be Fabio. Haha. You'll find the right one and he'll looooove you.
;) You're a good catch after all