Sunday, October 01, 2006

Back Again!

Yes! Were back home again.
All good things must come to an end. But I have to say I had a magnificant time, enjoyed all the classes we had, and the music and inspiration, fellowship, and made new friends too. It was so great. Though Kaden kept me busy with him pretty much the whole time I did enjoy myself greatly.
A big thanks to all those that made it possible for us to attend, and that hosted the meeting.. Love you all so much! It's so wonderful having such a family.
Plus the veiw and place was just so heavenly as well. Peaceful and all. You couldn't have asked for anything better.
Just a few scenic pics I took.

4 comments:

crazynik said...

Love you girl...it was so nice meeting you finally
muah. You're a sweetie XXXX

mig.moon said...

would you mind if I link you?
besos

Anjie said...

No! That's fine with me Mig.. Tks! Enjoy.

Anjie said...

love u too Niki! it was a blast w/ u as well..See you around!
kisses