Saturday, October 28, 2006

Back track

Ok! So I've been a delinquint blogger.. So sorry all! But to make up for lost time I'll recap a little for u all here ok...

So basically alot has gone on.. More ppl coming and going.. Places to be, ppl to see.. But all has been good.. On the 19th of this month it was mine and another fellow libra's birthday.. Jesse Bruni. So I didn't want to pass up the oppertunity to have a party.. So I planned a BBQ invited the whole area, and made it happen.. It was a joyious gathering.. As we all realised it was probably the last time for alot of us that we would be together like that. So it was nice.. Everyone played games, ate, and had a awsome time.. we then got home at dark, tried to play some more party games.. But that didn't really fall through.. Everyone was more in the fellowship mood this time. Which was fine I guess. And I have some pics of that to show for.. here be!!!

About to play Soccor in the mud..joy,joy!!!

Oh! To be young again.... Kevin, Mike and Mike

Jesse Bruni can't hide his joy! Happy Birthday!

Having fun!

My Cake! Yes I know! I'm a whole decade older!!! =)

2 comments:

Teacup said...

So nice to see you had good birthday. Looks like so much fun. Miss you girl! XXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Is the blonde dude one of the Hartingtons?