Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So much to catch up on..

OK ! So this is bits of our little family reuion.. Always there is one of us missing in the gang. But this was the most of us getting together for the first time in. My Oldest Bro and his wife and kids were there.. First time I've seen him in 11 yrs.. Then my two other sisters. And my other bro, and the rest of the family of course. So much fun.. You'll see some of the action.

Soccer match




Livi & Kaden

Kaden
Charity

Bex and Leilanni
Family. Dan and Dad where behind the cams.
Bro Nate
Us older ones.
...Look lets just face it.. I'm not really into this blogging thing as much as I would like to be.. In all honesty I have to say I just don't have all that much time. Especially when I have a ton of pic to download. But I do this for you all. So.. Let's make up for lost time, as I always do. Ha!










































No comments: