Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Johnny & I

LIFE WEARS A COAT OF MANY COLORS.... AND FACES! :)

1
2
3
4
#5
# 6
#7
"It's ok Anj... Your not that Old!"
Opps!! Lost my wish. (It's ok didn't expect it to happen anyway:( )

A friend of mine came over for couple weeks for business. It has been long since seeing him, and the nice part was that he was able to stay for my Birthday. We lived together when he was 16 and I was 19 and always had alot of fun, am always able to relax around him. And were real good at being foolish together as well.. As you'll see.













































2 comments:

Luca said...

Is that Jonny Brown? Looks like it but I can't tell from the weird faces. :P

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Anjie said...

Yes! That's Johnny Brown my buddy pal. What are u talking about, those are his natural faces. :P