Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More pics from Greek Fest

Here are some more pics.. My sister Charity and Livi have them posted as well. So if you have seen these before is why.. Have to say the day did turn out really nice.. So glad I pushed for it. he he Took alot.. And being as there is no more Rosie to head it up I had to.. Pulled for it tooth and nail.. Complaints and all.. but then once everyone was out there we all had a good time in the end. TTL!


My sister Charity and IUs Three older girls
All us girls but one

Dad and MomThe rest of the gang.. with a friend John that is staying with us on his way home





3 comments:

Rosita said...

Oh, so sweet! Miss you Anj... what's with these men, never letting you have a turn on the internet... all my friends are suffering... boohoohoo...

Have fun at the PEP and don't have too much fun without me... muah!

Aaron said...

Looks like it was fun! Good times!

Micky said...

Wow, Anj you look really good, you guys all look the same even your parents. hehe.......... and you have gorgeous kids, love the pics of the little chubby one. I linked your blog hope you don't mind!