Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Kids Down again

Well I just wanted to fill you all in on things. Not much going on though.. We were planning a Monday outing at the beach with all the other homes. But as it turned out my little man came down with a 24hr tummy bug don't know where he got it from but he got it, which in turn was passed through the rest of us. The kids had it by far worse then the older ones. In kids I'm saying John Paul on down.. They didn't keep anything in. I had just real bad tummy pains for two days, but all is well here.
Please though ...do keep Kaden in your prayers.. Cause though he finished the bug thing.. He started teething right after.. his two top teeth are still pushing through and the other two near them. He's had fever of 102.5ish the last 3 days now with the exception of when I give him the Tylenol to put it down. So please pray all those teeth through as its been really hard at nights and just in general with him. Tks so much.

No comments: