Friday, May 01, 2009

Trying to Blog again

 Traveling to a Austin Party and back in the same day/night.  

Wow!! Scary Ethan!  Singing as we go on our merry waySleeping soundlyBehind the cam.Hard core driver. Sun coming up from the way home after pulling an all night er and having to drive home. I was so tired. But the sunrise was so worth it.
 April Hang out at Caleb & Sylvia's.
 Aaron playing pool"My favorite pose...I'm so Sexy yes?" :)Jaz & I MLF Rosie with son Laurence
Rick & Clare (Ricky:"see I told u I was sexy!") Gorgeous Clare Me with the ever so Hot ShellyLilianna

Ethan waiting to play poolJaz & SabatianEver adorable, Jamie So very Sexy



4 comments:

Mushwelly... heh said...

Oh! That pic of me and E is so cute. Miss you guys!

Jo said...

Awww Ricky and Rosie look so good...i miss them :(

Anjie said...

I thought so to shelly, that's why I had to take the shot. :D

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

Pleeease send me those pics from Caleb's party?