Thursday, May 07, 2009

Kaden's B-day

Today was my Baby Boy's Birthday, He's 3 (where has time gone?).. When asking him what he wanted for his Birthday He replied. " Candy, and sweets & Candy." Humm! Wonder what was on his mind that day.  Of all the things he could have asked to have. Candy was the last thing I expected.
  So I planned this Party for him.. We were going to go to the Incredible Pizza and all his 5 little Friends where going to come. As it happened. Only his best friend was able to make it in the end,To my great disappointment. But we still had his party anyway. And he had lots of fun. So I guess that's what mattered. Besides, His main interest was eating that Cake and playing some games.
 I got pictures of this joyous event and will post them for all shortly. 
 

No comments: