Monday, April 21, 2008

Not much time left..

It's coming to and end, and were so far from ready.. I mean what do you expect when your closing a home that has been around for a whole of what... 8 to 10 years now. But will pull throw this.. We just have a week left to go to be out and then three days to do all the touch ups and hand the keys over.. So please keep praying for us...
A little other happenings.. Livi you'll be happy to know we used the camera. Well at least for part of the shooting. So yes! Your good deeds are being put to use. I took some pics of Charity and her friends the other day as did she.. and will be posting some as soon as possible.. they where all really tired from staying up the whole night, the night before. But I believe they came out pretty good. For the lighting I had and the room and back ground. Not to bad.

Other then that.. I just can't seem to get rid of enough stuff to be able to move into this little house where going to. Mainly cause there is not alot of space to begin with. PTL! But I guess it's a good trimming down. So will see how that goes.

The kids are all happy cause we've not been able to do to much school with them at the time. So they are sorta having a few days off here. Kaden how ever no matter how busy we might be, if he don't get his school at some part of the day he'll demand it for the rest. :D I'm not complaining though, cause I would rather that then him not wanting it at all. And he already went through that part. So I'm happy he's now demanding school.

Anyway! there's to a little insight on my busy life. Hope you are all healthy and happy.

No comments: