Thursday, October 04, 2007

Up Dates

Well I have some catching up to do. As time has gone by and I've not posted.. When there is so much to do and so little to do it with, I tend to always put what's least needed aside. Plus I've been helping blog on the OC/MC blog.. And then time has had the better of me.. how ever I have records of all that I have been up to in pictures and will be adding them here for all to see..


This one I know you'll enjoy. It's Kaden and his sword skills. We had this toy sword in the house and Kaden just loved getting his hands on it. And thrusting it at people and pretending to be a a great knight.. Though you couldn't really count him as one cause once he had them "dead" he too would fall on the floor or cry over his opponents. Ha! Cute none the less. So I have a video clip I thought u all might enjoy.. Just excuse all the talking in the back ground. And then yet more pics to show of my little Knight.


Kaden Happy with a sword.



The Fight








The defeat







Kaden's sorrows after a battle won.













OC/MC's camp, and all the wonderful people there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anj, did you dye your hair? I like it black... hint hint :D

Anonymous said...

LOL! That was such a cute video!

He's grown up so much, that little adorable pooch!

Hugs for the both of them! And for you to... XXX