Tuesday, October 09, 2007

To my fellow Libra's

Just sending a shout out to all you wonderful Libra's out there. The known especially. But the unknown to.. You all ROCK! I know I'll forget alot of you. But thought to shout out a few. Wish I had pics of you all.. But if I find some I'll be posting them for u.

And as a reminder to you all now too so I won't have to say it later.. My birthday will be on the 19th of this month. And I would SOOOOOO love to get an e-mail,chat,call,card,sexy manly- for the men, beautiful -for the women pix (lots of them) and any other delicious things you might desire to bestow upon me at this time. :) It will totally make my day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO....
Chris Guitar
Gabe Deutsch
Tony F.
Sam Pear
Kizzie
Gabe (at the Blanco hm)
Justin (of Nadia)
Bill Handyman :p
Joey
Allen
Gabe (Arizona)
Nick
Tina
Sara (Brazilian)
Jesse Young Blood
Angie... No not me..Angie sister to Sam drummer
Little Georgia
Jesse Bruni (who share's my b-day with me)
Mike Paone
Jason Paone



* By the end of the month, I'm sure the list will have grown. So fear not my Rock Pals. Your turn will come.

5 comments:

angie said...

aww u remembered me
;)

Living My Fairytale said...

Hehee happy early birthday, Anj. Just had to point out though, Valorie is a sag and...you forgot Jesse Bruni, he shares your birthday! And Mike Paone...hehe
Love ya

Anjie said...

Tk's. Rosie. And thanks for the help there. I was just trying to remember which other Paone's I was forgetting. Silas also helped me there.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you Anjie! I love you tons!


My two little girls are Libra's as well.

http://www.samandtammy.com/

Rosita said...

Anj... whoops... I'm late. But I love you all the same and hope this year is your best one yet. I know the Lord has someone special for you. You deserve the best!
Thanks for all your love and friendship! I really love you! Muah!