Monday, August 27, 2007

My Trip to Austin















So yes! On Sunday my sister Livi, Ethan and I took a one day trip to Austin and am just glad that we made it there and back in one piece as I had only slept 2 hours the night before cause of the kiddo.But we had a good time there. Went to visit a dear friend and had a good time. Plus saw a old friend there too. So it was awesome.. We swam in some river that wasn't all to my liking nor that of my smell buds but none the less it was fun.. So here are some pictures. Livi took her time jumping off the ledge but finally did it with the help of our dear friend then went again and did it her self. You should have heard the noises coming out of her mouth the whole time while she was getting ready to take the leaps you don't see it but in the back ground there are ppl sitting on the side lines watching and were pretty amused by it as well. Go livi!

2 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

hmm actually looks kinna low.. oh well.. I am afraid of heights

Wake said...

Nice to see you posting!! Looks like a fun place.