Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ethan's 7 years now, Hurray!!!

Well the other day was Ethan's birthday. August 22nd.. Can't believe my baby is no longer a baby but 7yrs. Hard believing at times that I had him 7 yrs ago.. OH GOD! I'm old! sniff. Anyway we had a little party for him that night. Cake and Ice-cream... Then I took him with me on my Austin trip so we could have some one on one time together. (which was really nice and needed) and had something special with him then. And then this last Thursday we all went to Incredible Pizza & Games.. The kids had a blast, it was alot of fun for all. So though we had to wait on the real party it was well worth it. And Ethan was so very Happy. Which was my intention. After all a Birthday only comes once a year.
So I have pics on the events but unfortunately they are not all from my camera.. so what I am going to do is get them all together and then post them. So just be patient with me.

No comments: