Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some new photography!

Wow!! Its been a while again.. Last time I was on here was with my birthday pics..
Well Since then we had a hallooween party.. which saddly I was not able to get pics of.. Though my dear friend will send me some hopefully soon.. For in which case I may be able to post some then, if their worth the while..

But I did how ever have some more of my personal photography that I wanted to post in hopes for a few of the greater photographers out there to lend some comments.



This is a pic of a photo shoot I did of my sis.. some of you may have seen it already.. But I just wanted to show it..







































And the rest are just ones that I captured here and there.



1 comment:

Queen of Clubs said...

u got a good shot of the butterfly.. super pretty