Monday, August 28, 2006

This and that...

Rosie,myself & our little ones






See our multi personalities?










My friends..our babies




Blogging is not an easy thing for me.. At times I feel I have all the time in the world to do such things.. But when it really comes down to doing it. There is by far way more to do then this. Not that I don't like posting things every now and then. Its a nice way of seeing ppl's comments. And sharing things with others. Keeping up is just the hardest for me. I bet everyone that knows me must see this blog and say what a boring person I am.. Sigh!!!
I thought to post these pics I'd taken recently. Pictures to me are what make blogging worth while.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So cute!!! He's getting so big, can't wait to see him again. Luv you, Anj, you look bootiful! xxx