Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Operation Complete!





It was so swollen












Ugly! Shiver, shiver!!







Okay! Well I finally had my Operation PTL! First ever! But everything went really well. It was only an hour surgery. But when I came out I was completely gone, exosted, bushed. You name it.. I just couldn't for the life of me seem to wake up.. So I just slept most the day.. The nurses tried to get me up twice to walk with my crutches. But when I got up the first time I almost passed out on them.. The second time, I was so woozy that I just went right back to bed. Then around 5:30 and after a few crackers and drinks I started coming to.
All my nurses and my Doctor as well were real sweet and having a good time. There was one Hot Doc there to.. Man! Was he fine.. and sweet! But then I was put to sleep and lost track of him. Sniff!
It made me wonder what people do when they are put Under". For one your complety naked ( all but a small gown that only does so much to cover you) and then, well your the only one in there aside from the nurses and Docs.. Hmmmm...It makes me wonder?Ha!

Anyway So here are some pics of my knee after sugery and after taking the wrap off.. They made four holes in my knee, stuck some sorta scrappers down in there all the way to the bone and cleaned out all the old and aged legaments etc. Yuck!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Cool! That looks like the EXACT same operation I got a few years ago. With mine one of the holes was for a camera, and they showed it to me on a big screen TV while they were doing the operation. (They gave me a spinal tap). Same for you?

Queen of Clubs said...

YUCK SICK!!! yechie sis.. didn't know it looked like that.. then again haven't cared to look at it

Anonymous said...

What was wrong with the knee?

Anjie said...

Busted the knee out real bad about a year ago.. Wasn't able to bend it for that long either..
And ya! They did stick cams inside. I was only sleeping during my surgery so I didn't see what they did til after. Real painful too huh?

Amythos said...

gross Anjie, why would you show the world photos like that? Its discusting, though I'm happy for you that you got your knee fixed, but still its discusting nonetheless.

Aaron said...

ummm..... yuck......ummmmmm glad you got it FINALY fixed, but ummm......yuck!

Anjie said...

oh come now Lani! pull urself together. Yes it was gross and painful,but such is life,therefore why can't I tell the "world"?

Queen of Clubs said...

tellin the world and posting pics for the world is different sis... again yechie lol