Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Because I love you...


I miss my little sister Charity so much. She's moved on with my parents and I realize all that she was and is to me. Though I already knew it, sometimes missing people always gets you to thinking how much a part of your life they really are and what a difference they made. And it got me to thinking and wanting to put this in words so she knows just how very much she means to me.
So this is for you Charity just so you'll always know ....

Your the best sister in the world.
The greatest treasure, that special girl.
Always willing to see the need,
Gave so much, yet never made a peep.
I know I could never have made it thus far with out you,
you helped me through hard times, you were a friend to.
I can never express just how dear you are to me,
I love you so much, more then I showed it, more the you know it.
You are such a good sample of faith and strength,
Have such determination and grace.
Thank you for caring despite all my short comings and failings.
With all this I wanted to say, thank you so much for being my sister, thank you for caring in all the many ways.
I Love you!!!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

I love you too angie, and I miss you so much. sorry i haven't been writting so much, we don't have internet right now. Give the boys my love, and you have fun. -charity

John said...

where's the love for me?

Anjie said...

You never asked for it... I don't think? Which John are u? :D