Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Back again

Sorry I didn't post again, upon coming back home.. It has been hectic as my Oldest brother and wife is in town visiting with their family.. And I've not seen my bro for 11 yrs now.. And my internet has not been working for me either due to the storm ...So ya! Lot's of catching up to do.. I do however have pictures galore to post which I hope to be getting to you all sooner then later.
Our trip to Austin was one of great excitement and joy, as well as it's share of frustrations and endurance. But none the less me made it through. ( that in part mostly due to the wonderful Van we took which was supposed to be fixed only kept breaking down on us thus extending our stay there more. That and our electricity still being out back home.)
I want to say a special thanks especially to those of you that put us up while waiting it out. You don't know what a big blessing it was. Thank you.. Seth, Liz, Avy :) & Chelsey you made our stay there so pleasant and didn't once complain about the extended stay there, or anything else. Thank you so much for everything. Also to Katie and Gideon and Vic, who put my parents and the rest of the family up. Thank you for being so Hospitable. God bless you!
I actually enjoyed my stay there a whole lot. Got to visit the other home there, got to have a BBQ, water volleyball, etc. With all the wonderful Paone's. Had a kids b-day party as well. And went out clubbing. So I really had a good time in Austin and was glad for the opportunity to go. All to say, I'm back here now,thank you all for your prayers.. Love you lot's!

No comments: