Friday, June 08, 2007

Its being done...

So just to catch you that are interested up to date on my happening. I'm at the time at a friends getting the baby weaned. Also giving my brothers and sisters a break away from the ever so cute and rascally Kaden.
God Bless Charity P took me in for the week and though she is super busy with a million and one things to do in her home. She and her daughter have been helping me get Kaden detached. hehe!

First night was a walk in the clouds. But the second was a little more work. And last night was hell.. I'm only guessing tonight it will freeze over. (nervous laugh) So all you faithful prayer warriors please do pray fervently that the worst will soon be over, so that we may sleep soundly again. I was to only stay here for two nights, three days. But we sorta realised that it would be dumb to start something and not finish it through till the end. So this is what will do.

As for me, its been a heck of a ride. Bones have been hurting to no end. Breast engorged expanding beyond it capacity and the "rocks" with in... Well.... all is well that ends well right? I can't wait!
Thank you Jesus for the milk I've had, for the baby and all that these trials and tests have brought. I praise you for them. (working on my praise through hard situations)

It didn't seem as bad with the first one. But then again everything was a whole lot different the first time around. So all you that have your first and have "angels"... be for warned when you have the next ones. :D None the less I love my baby inspit of it all.

Oh! Did I tell you.. Since being here he has been walking as well.. just up and goes. Falls again, gets up and at it.. He still prefers to crawl more then walk. But he's doing it more and more..

And then he also has this new thing for cleaning and helping with the shopping put away etc. So cute..

MY LITTLE HAPPY HELPER..
Focused on the goal.. particals of dirt
Ever officiant

No comments: