Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Time away

I went to Austin over this last week end.. And can only say I had a really good time there. Was what I needed really.. But also was able to see some good friends and spend time with them before we head off. But it was really relaxing, I only wish I could do it more often cause I hate being stressed out.But lately it's all I've been. And being in Austin in comparison to Houston is by far way more relaxing as well.You can just see it and feel it the moment you cross in. And there's just so much more you can do there then here.

I got some really nice pics of some of the things I did there though. More like the animals in a Hunting store that gave their lives for the stuffing, so that we may enjoy the beauty of them up close and personally. But I'll post them in my up coming blog as I've still not had time to down load them yet.

And just so I don't forget.. To all you lovers out there. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines. Make it extra special so they'll be a little leftover for me as well. That way I can bottle it up and save it for a rainy day.. You all have fun now you hear!!! Love for everyone from me. Especially to all those that are a big part of my life, have a part in my life. And are just so wonderful to me. Love you !!

No comments: