Thursday, June 28, 2007

It will be done!

I intend to post more of my little one and his walking progress and have some clips.. But I have yet to learn how to add them to a blog. When this is achieved. I will then show you all the great and mighty wonders of a child's first steps and walking stages. :)
Till then bare with me!

A little note of cuteness though... Today I had opened some pictures up with Kaden of Lila (Kaden's conception pal) and wanted to show him some pictures of her so as to keep the "friendship" in tact and the knowledge alive.. So I'm showing him a couple pictures of her. Then I say.. "do you remember her Kaden? It's Lilianna your friend." And with that he goes to the computer screen, right up to her face and kisses her. Then looks at me and gives me his ever cute rascals smile. Only thing I lacked was my camera on hand to catch the moment. Bollocks!!!

2 comments:

Rosita said...

Well, Anj, we're wating...
Try U-Tube.

Marie Clay said...

yeah, you need to post pics of the kids, i haven't seen them in so long man